Charles P. Leverich House
Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: Charles P. Leverich House - Rear view of the H. S. Leverich House, located north of Elmhurst Avenue (aka Shell Rd.) on the east side of 93rd Street. The house was built ca. 1840 - 1841 by Charles P. Leverich (d. 1876) on 16 acres adjoining the old Leverich Estate, and was later occupied by his brother Henry S. Leverich. Fred Schuchardt later owned and Mrs. Viel occupied it ca. 1922. The house was taken down June 1925, and parts of the structure were re-erected as a summer house at Throggs Neck.