Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: Divine House (aka Kolyer House) - Located on what is now the NE corner of 60th Street and Maspeth Avenue (old address 90a Maspeth Ave.), the house was actually in the road bed of current 60th St. The house was owned by T. Devine in 1860; Schwigert (Schweigert) in 1873; Kolyer Occupied in 1875; and Van Mater in 1891. The house was torn down April 1923, photo taken in March 1923. Foundation excavation can be seen to left of the house.
Dwellings; Streetscapes (Urban design)