Golden Jubilee Bell
Collection: This image is from the Jacob F. Wieners, Jr. Photographs and is depicted in a glass plate negative, print, and digital image.; Image is part of the Jacob F. Wieners Photographs
Description: A bell donated by Joseph Witzel is seen on the steps of St. Fidelis Church, prior to being installed in the belfry. The lettering on the bell reads: "September 30, 1906. / Golden Jubilee Bell / In Honor of St. Joseph, / Donated by / Joseph Witzel / to / St. Fidelis Church, / Rev. Ambrose Schumack, Rector."
Church bells; St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen, Martyr
Copyright holder unknown