Munsell: History of Queens County 1882
Description: Page of illustrations from Munsell's History of Queens County, 1882. It includes sketches of the Long Island City Court House built in 1874, Queens County Agricultural Fair Grounds, the Old Quaker Church built in 1692 located in Flushing Queens, and the Old Court House of Mineola.
Quaker church buildings; Courthouses; Munsell, A. H. (Albert Henry), 1858-1918; Flushing Meeting House (New York, N.Y.)
Contact email@example.com for research and reproduction requests.