You are here

Newtown - A.R. Luyster House

Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Date: April 1923; 1923-04 Material: Black and white photograph Dimension: 4.5 x 3.5 inches; 400 dpi
Creator: Eugene L. Armbruster Identifier: aql:39108 ela-003788 ela-003788.TIFF

Description: A.R. Luyster House - The house was located north of Flushing Avenue (now Astoria Boulevard) at 22nd Street (what would be the east side of 79th Street), where the Grand Central Parkway is now. It was owned by Luyster in 1860, L. Douglas in 1873, and T. Conover 1896. Photograph taken on April 1923.

Collection : aql:7837

Creator : Eugene L. Armbruster

Date : April 1923; 1923-04

Summary/Description : A.R. Luyster House - The house was located north of Flushing Avenue (now Astoria Boulevard) at 22nd Street (what would be the east side of 79th Street), where the Grand Central Parkway is now. It was owned by Luyster in 1860, L. Douglas in 1873, and T. Conover 1896. Photograph taken on April 1923.

Subject : Farmhouses; Dwellings

Rights : Public domain

Coverage : East Elmhurst, Queens, NY East Elmhurst (New York, N.Y.) Queens (New York, N.Y.) Newtown (Queens County, N.Y.)

Type : Black and white photograph

Format : Black and white photograph; 4.5 x 3.5 inches; 400 dpi

Identifier : aql:39108 ela-003788 ela-003788.TIFF

Related Items

Subject:
Farmhouses; Dwellings
Rights Notice
Public domain


Add new comment

Filtered HTML

  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <br>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.