Newtown - Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Corona
Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Looking from a point south of the Colonial Avenue bridge over Horse Brook (aka Mill Creek). The white building at far right is the Della Corte Inn (built 1883). The Coe-Titus House was built around 1654-55, and was gone by September 1930.
Public domain; Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for research and reproduction requests.