Newtown - Colonel Hunt House - Forest Hills
Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: Colonel Hunt House - View of the Col. Hunt House from across a field. The house was on the NE corner of Metropolitan Ave. and 69th Ave., and was torn down in February 1925. Owned by Thomas Hunt 1860, T. Hunt 1873, J. Hunt 1891, Hunt Estate 1896; Pennsylvania Railroad owned 1922-23, Wolfert occupied 1922.
Public domain; Contact email@example.com for research and reproduction requests.