Newtown - Underhill House - Ridgewood
Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: Underhill House - Old address was 1351 Flushing Ave. (new number approximately 1927 Flushing), NW side, between Woodward Ave. & Metropolitan Ave. It was a yellow house back from the road about 50 feet. and other buildings were built in front of this house, it burned down around 1932. George Mott owned and occupied in 1890, Julius Wolpert lived here circa 1930-32.
Public domain; Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for research and reproduction requests.