Newtown - Vietor House - Elmhurst
Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: Vietor House - aka Woodward House. NE corner Broadway and Elmhurst Ave. Winter view of north facades, and the houses gray shingles. The north wing was built in the 18th Century. The Woodward family was on this land in the 17th and 18th centuries, Theodore Vietor owned it in 1852 and 1860, and H. Vietor 1873.
Public domain; Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for research and reproduction requests.