St. Saviour's Protestant Episcopal Church
Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: St. Saviour's Protestant Episcopal Church - View of the east side on 58th Street. Near the corner of 57th Road. Built on land donated in 1848 by Congressman James Maurice, who lived across the street. The church cornerstone was laid on November 1, 1847; and it was consecrated June 28, 1848. The building was removed from the property in 2009.