Newtown - Flushing Avenue - Ridgewood
Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: Flushing Avenue - The former East Williamsburg Dutch Reformed Church, later known as the Protestant Church of Metropolitan. Located on the NW side of Flushing Ave. about 80 feet south of Metropolitan Ave. Reformed Congregation Began Here in 1850's, Brick Factory Building in background is the Ideal Chair Co.
Church buildings; Storefronts; Factories; Buildings
Public domain; Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for research and reproduction requests.