Newtown - James Hendrickson House - Forest Hills
Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: James Hendrickson House - (aka James Van Siclen House, aka Tennis Club House) on Its new site, on the south side of Metropolitan Ave., about two blocks west of Union Turnpike. Originally it was on the NE corner of Metropolitan Ave. and Union Turnpike. After a fire, the building was altered into a two family house. Photo taken Oct. 1923.
Public domain; Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for research and reproduction requests.