Newtown - James Hendrickson House - Forest Hills
Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: James Hendrickson House - NW Corner Union Turnpike & Metropolitan Ave. James Hendrickson built this new house on the site of Old Townsend Hendrickson House. James Van Sicklen (Siclen) owned after. It became Tennis Club House - the club moved the building about two blocks west to south side of Metropolitan Ave. After a fire, it was altered to a two family house. [See Newtown Register, 12-2-1922, 5:5, Re the Move] Photo taken Oct. 1923.
Public domain; Contact email@example.com for research and reproduction requests.