Newtown - Jarvis Jackson House and Barn - Forest Hills
Collection: Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs
Description: Jarvis Jackson House and Barn - Rear (north facade) on Jacksons Lane, today it would be the north side of 66th Road a little west of 110th St. the original Jarvis Farmhouse a little to the west was destroyed by fire, and the carpenter Thorne of Glen Cove built this house in about 1820 for Jackson. Ascan Backus later owned this house.
Public domain; Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for research and reproduction requests.